- Prospectus including admission Forms will be available at the Directorate of Distance Education, City campus, Gomal University from the announced date. Admission form will also be available on the website. (https://degubk.edu.pk/) Bank Draft must be attached with the online downloaded from.
- Prospectus will have all the details, schedule of the interview and fee structure.
- After reception of filled admission forms along with relevant documents prospective students will be called for interview the date of which will be mentioned in Prospectus and advertisement.
- After the interview list of provisionally selected candidates will be displayed on the Office notice boards and on the website. (https://degubk.edu.pk/)
- Provisionally selected candidates will have to obtain admission fee slips from Directorate’s Office OR https://degubk.edu.pk/.
- After depositing fee, student must submit “Directorate’s Copy” of slip in the directorate’s office on or before due date.
- Failing to submit Admission fee slip in the directorate’s office in stipulated time will render the candidate ineligible.
- Those students who passed their B.A/B.Sc from other universities or have migrated from Gomal University will have to submit their N.O.C/ Migration Certificate in Directorate along with registration fee within 20 days of their admission failing which will render them ineligible.
Schedule/ Course Outlines/ Assignments
- Schedule, Course Outlines and assignments will be provided to the candidates on the first tutorial.
- Schedule and Course Outlines will also be available on the Directorate’s website. (https://degubk.edu.pk/)
- Each student will have to submit two assignments to concerned tutors in each term.
- Blank exam forms will be provided to the candidates on the first tutorial.
- Filled exam form along with examination fee slip must be submitted in the directorate on or before due date failing which a candidate will have to deposit additional late fees. Late fee schedule can be seen from (https://degubk.edu.pk/)
- In addition to male students, female students will also have to submit three passport sized photographs along with filled exam form else their exam roll numbers will not be issued.
- Date sheets for examination will be available in Directorate’s office and on the website (https://degubk.edu.pk/)
- It is mandatory for Distance Student to have at leasts75% attendance in each term. A student with shortage of attendance will be penalized.